How Airport Briefing works
Ensure you are ready for your next flight operation to LSZH in Zurich, Switzerland
- Improve Safety: more effective decision making with detailed situational awareness
- Save Time: streamlined pre-flight procedures, mitigating risks of operational errors with more situationally aware pilots.
Maintain Compliance: with aerodrome competency qualification requirements defined in ICAO Annex 6, FAA FAR 121.445 and EASA PART ORO AMC&GM.
- Interactive 3D environment
- 3D Guided Briefings
- 3D OEI Visual Analysis
- Sketch-Over-3D Pen
- Multi-environmental modes
- Aircraft Authorizations
- Pilot-Oriented (EFIS) UI
- Approach View Risk Assessment
- Voice-over audio
- Detailed airport information as found in industry standard aviation charts
Contact us for more information
Spatial orientation and precision are two prerequisites for a well-flown approach. With Airport Briefing you can fly your approaches to a higher standard. You fly smarter and safer with Airport Briefing!