Designed for professional pilots, Airport Briefing uses an advanced 3D engine to deliver an amazingly realistic preflight airport familiarity experience at hundreds of airports worldwide.
Use Airport Briefing to run the airport approach and get a full visual experience at HECA / CAI before you get airborne. View a 3D visualization of HECA / CAI taxi-ways, historic wind patterns, missed-approach procedures, and much more.
Incorporating aerodrome competency qualification requirements, the tool helps professional pilots to identify blind spots and develop a clear mental image of the entire airport area prior to their flight operation.
How Airport Briefing works
Ensure you are ready for your next flight operation to HECA in Cairo, Egypt
- Improve Safety: more effective decision making with detailed situational awareness
- Save Time: streamlined pre-flight procedures, mitigating risks of operational errors with more situationally aware pilots.
Maintain Compliance: with aerodrome competency qualification requirements defined in ICAO Annex 6, FAA FAR 121.445 and EASA PART ORO AMC&GM.
- Interactive 3D environment
- 3D Guided Briefings
- 3D OEI Visual Analysis
- Sketch-Over-3D Pen
- Multi-environmental modes
- Aircraft Authorizations
- Pilot-Oriented (EFIS) UI
- Approach View Risk Assessment
- Voice-over audio
- Detailed airport information as found in industry standard aviation charts
Contact us for more information
Please contact your Evo Jet Team with any questions you might have about our Airport Briefing software.
Spatial orientation and precision are two prerequisites for a well-flown approach. With Airport Briefing you can fly your approaches to a higher standard. You fly smarter and safer with Airport Briefing!